Testosterone creams are today the most effective testosterone boosters available in the market. Low testosterone levels cause a decrease in muscle mass, risk of heart disease, increased body fat, loss of memory and low libido. Testosterone creams are absorbed through the skin. Testosterone therapy is an effective remedy for people who has low testosterone levels especially because of andropause. The creams enable you to hold firm erections for an extended period of time, and they also enhance sexual desire helping you reclaim your manhood fast. However, different types of testosterone builders can be taken orally or through injections.
Testosterone Creams Guide
- Excessive use of the creams can rise blood vessels up to a toxic level.
- In case you miss a dose of the medication applies it immediately you remember then go to your regular dosage.
- Ensure you store the cream in a closed container at room temperature. It should be stored away from direct light, heat or moisture.
- Typically, the cream comes with a guide and instructions which you should read carefully and follow accordingly.
- Ensure you wash the hands thoroughly using soap and water before applying the cream.
- Apply the cream to a clean, intact and dry skin surface.
- Allow the cream to dry on the skin before covering it with clothing. You should wait for at least five hours before showering after applying the gel.
- Wash your hands well or thoroughly after applying the gel to prevent it from transferred from one person to another.
- The cream is flammable hence should not be used near heat, while smoking or in an open flame.
- The dosage of this cream differs depending on different patients. It is important to follow doctor’s orders since the amount prescript depends on the strength of the medicine.
- Using testosterone cream for women in pregnant girls or mothers who nurse their babies should not be performed. The testosterone can pass from the mother to the baby.
- The rare effects from using testosterone cream for ladies and men embrace liver complications. These cream negative side effects will manifest themselves as yellowing of the skin or eyes, nausea, abdominal pain, abnormal bleeding, abnormal bruising or severe fatigue.
- Prolonged erections in men also occur. Respiration disturbances, including those associated with sleep, will result from using testosterone
- Patients with a history of liver problems, kidney disorders, hypersensitivity to testosterone and cardiac problems should not use the cream. Testosterone is known to alleviate liver complications in people who have had liver problems in the past.
- Pregnant women should not use the cream. Also, mothers who are nursing their babies should not use the cream as it can pass from the mother to the baby.
- After you empty the packet and apply its contents, remember to dispose of the empty foil packet in a safe place where pets or children cannot reach.
Negative Side-Effects of Using Testosterone Creams
- Testosterone creams have adverse side effects ranging from mild to severe.
- The creams can cause masculinizing effects including increased hair growth, weight gain, acne and deepening of your voice.
- Men can have prostate problems and even difficulty in urination.
- Women can have swollen and tender breasts.
- They also cause skin irritation.